So a little bit has happened to my lovely wife and me since our last post. I started a refresher course on Monday, so I'm on this sweet day schedule for a few weeks, and loving the extra sleep I'm getting because of it. Not to mention I get a little more time to spend with my smokin hot wife!
Monday night we got to go over to Bethany's parents' house and have dinner with them. They made meatloaf (because I love it, and we don't get beef at our house...sadface) and it was amazing! I had the leftovers of it today for lunch. Last night we went to Outback to celebrate her mother's birthday a little early. Her mom and I both had the steak (awesome!) so beef, two days in a row...lovin it!
A few nights ago we decided to give our oldest cat Libby a little...haircut. She is a domestic long hair, so needless to say...it's an ongoing project. But, she does have a lion tail now (little poof ball at the end). It's pretty awesome looking. I laughed incredibly hard when I saw her walking around with it. Like, barely breathing because of laughing so hard. We love our kitties :)
Bethany found this awesome settee/vanity set at a local antique shop, so we have some beautiful home decor now as well. Not to mention the cats love the extra places to sit!
All in all, we are extremely grateful for the life we have together. We are grateful for each other, for our families, for our house, our cats, our income, and all the little provisions that we may overlook every day. We know it comes from our Heavenly Father, and we couldn't do anything without Christ being in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment